Experience : 4 to 10 Years
Location : Bangalore
Skill set : SDL Tridion+ JAVA
The Tridion Developer is responsible for working collaboratively with other application stakeholders such as Product Owners, Tech Lead, Software Architects, and QA in the successful delivery of user stories/requirements.
– Assisting with application design and implementation with collaboration between the design and development teams.
Qualifications, Education, experience, knowledge, skills & abilities :
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required
– Professional work experience with Java and J2EE development and Web Content Management Systems
– Professional web development experience with SDL Tridion 8.5 or above.
– Professional experience with Java, J2EE, jQuery, JSF, CSS, HTML, XML, SOAP, REST, Junit and related mocking frameworks (Mockito or JMockit or Powermock)
– Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles (Inheritance, Composition, Polymorphism and Encapsulation) and design patterns.
– Knowledge of common MVC frameworks (JSF or Struts or Spring MVC)
– Knowledge of Spring Inversion of Control and Aspect-Oriented Programming
– Experience in delivering software with a Test-driven development approach
– Basic understanding of versioning control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion)