PREPAID CARD OPERATIONS MANAGER
Experience: He/she should have worked in Card Operations for at least 3 years.
Salary: 6-15 LPA
Joining Time: Immediate Joiner
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager for the Prepaid Vertical, who will work with the Founder & CEO, to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging HR- Fintech platform. Your responsibilities will include Operations management, account administration, Fund Management etc.
Manage the Digital/ Virtual Prepaid cards product line issued by Advantage Club to allow the corporate employees to access their multi wallet account for tax saving benefits and reimbursements, pay for goods and services at merchant outlets/websites, manage health and wellness expenses, Flexible Benefits, avail credit, etc.
1. Handling accounts, distribution and usage of cards
2. Reconcile daily Prepaid Card activity inside the application across use- cases
3. Prepare daily journal entries for Interchange fees
4. Structure and manager the billing, card payment collection, reconciliation of the card products.
5. Prepare month end reconciliation
6. Identify and resolve issues with internal and external customers in a timely manner
7. Participate in testing for upgrades and new products
8. Support and back up other team members as needed
9. Closely review P&L and drive key revenue & cost items to optimize the same.
10. Regulatory compliance and assessment Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines for all card-related parameters. Ensure compliance with the card network.
11. Analyzing the trends on prepaid cards spends, category, segment, type of transactions,
etc. to increase PoS spends on the prepaid card base and also increasing the no. of
12. Tracking the various income channels and commence drive to achieve business
1. Have worked in the Card Operations for at least 3 years.
2. Well versed with card product and Process.
3. Have managed the reconciliation and settlement of the daily card transactions
4. Knowledge of VISA/MasterCard/RuPay/AMEX/Closed Loop products/ open loop.
5. Experience in payments and reconciliation
6. Minimum of 3 years of experience. Experience of working in the operations lifecycle of
the Card product.
7. Knowledge of industry, technology, marketing, and product trends, Acquiring Industry
and latest technologies
8. Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
9. Excellent written & oral communication skills
10. Detailed knowledge of MS Excel, word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
About Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA,Amazon and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS,
Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefit market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.