Company : NUMBERZ
Experience : 4 to 10 Years
Location : Bangalore
Skill set : QA ENGINEERING
numberz is looking for a QA Engineer to support an agile product engineering team. We believe product quality &amp; reliability are critical aspects of a flawless customer experience, and want to work with people who share that conviction.
What you’ll do:
* Work with partners in the product team (developers, product managers, designers, etc.) to understand &amp; review the scope of features being built in the product.
* Design comprehensive test plans based on functional &amp; non-functional specs.
* Execute manual &amp; automated tests as per said test plans.
* Analyse failures, investigate root causes and drive resolution of issues/bugs.
* Develop exhaustive functional understanding of the modules whose quality you own.
* Guide/mentor junior QA engineers in the team.
What we’re looking for:
* 4+ years of experience in building/testing web applications and/or distributed systems.
* Experience in UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, etc.
* Experience in API test automation.
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Comfortable with Agile product development methodologies such as Scrum.
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
* Familiarity with web infrastructure (eg. containers, databases, etc) & CI/CD tools(Jenkins, Ansible, etc.) is a bonus.